First Class Wild Steelhead Trips
Wynoochee | Humptulips | Clearwater | Queets | Hoh | Upper Quinault
Specializing in Targeting Trophy Class Native Steelhead
- World Class Steelhead Genetics
- Long Beautiful Drifts
- Professional Riverside Photography
- Fun, Educational Environment
- Specializing in Centerpin Fishing
- Willie Boat, Gloomis and Shimano Gear Fishing
These Trips are for the Serious Minded Steelheader…
Joe Princen’s Guide Service
If you are ready to book one of my first class wild steelhead trips. Please scroll through the Calendar below or send me a message through the contact tab if you have questions..
Select the day that works best for you. If the day is in color, it has been taken, this includes pending dates. Please fill out your contact information after you have selected your day and please be sure to leave me a note on the details of your trip. For example these notes may include the additional names of anglers on the trip and any general Questions regarding the trip. Once you select your day and submit the details below the calendar I will see it through my email system. Sometimes I do not “approve” your booking request because I’m busy on the river.
If you’d like to book a date but have additional questions about my guide service or a particular date in mind. Please send me a message by clicking here. Please visit my booking page for my “booking policy” I don’t require deposits but you may want to glance at my policy’s, thanks! and let’s have a great day on the water chasing your dream Steelhead adventure.
WILD STEELHEAD FISH RETURNS
December – Hatchery Steelhead Only on the Queets, Humptulips or Wynoochee.
- Mid/Late January — I start to get in my wild steelhead routine. Long Remote Drifts. This is the beginning of the good fishing for the southern coast. Not a lot of fish yet, but usually strong big and bright wild Fish. Somedays bring good numbers. You need to be willing to put in the time on a long drift.
- February — This is the start of the peak and best time for a Giant
- March — Big fish, Peaking with numbers of fish. Big colored bucks can be found coming down from the mountains and bright fish returning for the late “spring return” of steelhead.
- April — Extremely low pressure, solitude. Fish can still be chrome and still have a shot at big quality fish. I only guide the Hoh, Clearwater and Quinault this time of year since the other rivers are closed. By this time alot of angler pressure has died off and switched to spring chinook. These can be very memorable trips but it also is hit and miss.
CASH PAYMENT ONLY PLEASE
(Minimum of two anglers for Steelhead Trips If Possible)
- $270 – Per Person
$450 – Single Angler (Private Boat to yourself)
$250 – Per Person – 3 Anglers Total